For Subs: I came up with the idea of having a Primary class to Singing Time.
- Before hand arrange with a teacher to lead Singing Time. Durring their class time they will prepare by each child filling out the following paper, it says "My Favorite Primary Song Is______." They can use the extra space to draw a picture of the song or that explains why its their favorite.
- During Singing Time: the teacher leads singing time.
- Each child stands up, shows their filled out paper, says what their favorite song is and if they want to explains why.
- Then the whole primary sings the 'favorite' song. Either the teacher conducts the song or the child can.
- Each child in the class gets to share their song and have it sung.
For classes whose teacher are not always there I will do this with their class on a Sunday when I am there. My goal is to have every class done by the end of the year.
July's song: As I posted previously I am planning on doing 'Jesus Said Love Everyone' and doing the sign language too. Its going to be really easy to teach and the children really like doing sign language to the songs.