- My Eternal Family-- all children, all verses
- I lived in Heaven--all children, all verses
- I Will Follow God's Plan for Me-- special musical number by two children
- Seek the Lord Early--all children, all verses, have a few selected children to do the Sign Language.
- My Redeemer Lives (Hymn book pg 135)--all children, all verses
- How Firm a Foundation--all children on vrs 1 and 3, 2nd verse is teachers only, vrs 7 is congregation.
- Baptism-- All children, 1st verse only
- Jesus Said Love Everyone-- sing the song 3 times through, 1st time children just sing, 2nd time is a piano and instrument duet, 3rd time sing, instrument, piano, and sign language.
- Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam-- just the sunbeams (we only have 6 if they are all there and it is so hard to get the sunbeams to do anything, but I think they love this song so much they will be happy to sing it). I want to learn what the sign is for 'sunbeam, sun, or beam' for them to do so that they won't be tempted to JUMP, since that is never good for a song about Jesus or for the chapel.
- The Family is of God--1st verse all children (chorus all children every time), 2nd verse done by a selected number of girls from SR primary, 3rd verse by selected SR primary boys, 4th verse is all of SR primary.
- Families Can be Together Forever-- all children sing through both verses, repeat second verse for a second time with the congregation.
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Outline of the Program
This is subject to changes