Wednesday, April 7, 2010
I made binders for all the teachers (with the Primary President's permission and with primary budget funds). They have all of the songs we are doing in them, they are in protective covers, and have a pocket for putting extras in as the Primary President deems the teacher needs them. The idea is, while learning the songs the teachers can follow along and their subs can too. I did them up last year but no where as nice. Also once we have the program completed we will put the program in them and that will be what the teachers follow along with during the program. We figured that the investment was worth making if we use them for a few years and aren't making three extra copies of the music throughout the year. One copy made of the music.