Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Weight Watchers Update

Just because I haven't posted anything in a while doesn't mean my husband and I have given up. That is not the case at all. I have completely stopped nursing, so all those nursing points are gone. I miss them. But I am adjusting to less points and learning to live with out them.


I am down 26 lbs. My husband pointed out that if I can keep this up I will be around my goal weight when we go on our cruise. I'm just short of half way my goal. It feels great. I am finally starting to fit into some cloths that I haven't been able to since around the time I got married. I weigh less right now than I did when I met my husband.  I sticking in there and I am going to get down to my goal weight.

1 comment:

Holly Llewellyn said...

hey...where are you going on your cruise. I know you did alaska for the honeymoon and aren't you going in october? how fun!