To start I wrote the following words HUGE on blue sheets of construction paper (did not place definitions on the construction paper), definitions are what I used to explain:
- commune --to communicate in an intimate way being in the same place and speaking face to face
- Jehovah -- a name for Jesus
- anointed -- set apart, chosen by God, we anoint the sick, calling
- seer -- a seer is a prophet, someone who can see more then others, sees what God wants them to see
- dispensation -- a set period of time in the history of the world, each dispensation has a prophet who is the prophet of that dispensation.
- extol -- to honor or acclaim as the best of what it is, recognize is high value
- revere -- to honor or remember in high reverence
- ascended -- to go up
- traitors and tyrants -- wicked evil people who betray and want power
- vain -- pointlessly
- mingling -- socialize, spend time with
Then all the other words I wrote on strips of orange construction paper. Then I tried to find as many pictures to go with words of the song as I possibly could. Here are some coloring pages I used. (I use coloring pages as to not use up all my ink, I can choose to leave them b&w or take the time to color them in or outline them). Many of these I cut down to be smaller, and some are not Church official pictures. As many as I could find I used from past Friends.
|Traitors and Tyrants/ fight|
|just brothers- revere|