Thursday, November 20, 2008

So I've been tagged- Oh joy, can you feel the sarcasm

So this you’ve been tagged thing….. I have no desire to do it and I refuse to tag any afterwards.

To anyone who actually cares.

To be tagged means that you blog about the 7 little known facts about you.

1-I love Rubber Ducks. They are so cute. I collect them too. You could say I have a thing for rubber ducks. I use to say I have a faddish for rubber ducks, but there are too many people who define faddish as a sexual thing – too disturbing.

2-I now live with a cat, and for those of you who know my feelings on cats might of thought that would never happen- I thought that would never happen. The things we do for love.

3-I have the Perry Mason Theme song as my cell phone ringer.

4-I’m due the end of April to the beginning of May.

5-My favorite scripture is D&C 128:22 “Brethren shall we not go on in so great a cause, go forward, and not backward, courage brethren, and on, on to victory! Let your hearts rejoice, and be exceedingly glad. Let the earth break forth into singing. Let the dead speak forth anthems of eternal praise to the King Immanuel, who hath ordained, before the world was, that which would enable us to redeem them out of their prison; for the prisoners shall go free.”

6-I am a VIP member of the Disney Movie Club. That means I own way too many Disney Movies- and I recently purchased more.

7-My last calling in my previous ward was the Family History consultant. That was in my single’s ward because I’ve only been married for 6 ½ months.

So now you know 7 things about me. Oh well.

1 comment:

Melissa Ash said...

HOORAY!! Congrats on the pregnancy!! How are you feeling? I hope you are feeling good, and doing well! Love ya!