Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Advent Calendar


I was thinking about the felt nativity advent calendar that we grew up and was wondering how I could get one for our family. I didn't find one online that I liked, but I found something much more fun. I found a sight (http://lds.about.com/od/visualmusicalaids/a/adventcalendar.htmwith paper Nativity that can be used as an advent calendar. You print it out (for free). It can be printed in color, or in Black and White to color yourself. You cut them out out, find a place to put them up and put one up every day. There is a suggested daily order. On the same site is a link to a nativity advent calendar that was in the church Friend Dec 2000. But if you go to this site I found they have enlarged the version of the one found on the church website. These could be used as visuals for a sharing time or singing time or to use them in your home.

Merry Christmas

1 comment:

Michelle said...

What was the website? You don't say in your post?