Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Snow



Arizona gets snow every year, most of it though is in our mountains (there are a few ski resorts here). We have mountains behind our home, and they have had snow for a few weeks now.
We woke up this morning to snow on the ground. It was much more than just a dusting, but not enough that we'd have to shovel. Too bad my husband didn't get to stay in bed too. The gate to post was still open. Baby Al just looked at it not knowing what to think. I didn't take him outside to play in it because we don't really have any "winter/snow" cloths.
Merry Christmas

2 comments:

Amy said...

Beautiful pictures! I'm glad I;n in Mesa though :)

rial & lisa solomon said...

its beautiful! it reminds me of the last time it snowed in mesa out by power road. Gee, i sure wish it would snow here again, I really miss the snow.