Sunday, July 4, 2010

Independence Day Singing Time

Since so many children are going to be out of town I didn't want to start teaching "Come Follow Me". With family coming into town and being in town and our ward's annual pancake breakfast (primary children preforming at it), Sunday sneaked up on me. 
I hurried and put this together this morning. Sorry if the idea come to last for most of you.
Sing for the Stars
Flag with no stars. 
Stars with songs written on them (I'm not doing the patriotic songs. Instead I am using this as a review opportunity.)
So simple, child picks a star. We practice working on that song. When song to satisfaction we get to put the star onto our flag. It makes the flag happy. It all took me about 20 mins. to put together.
Have a Happy Independence Day weekend!!!

No comments: