Sunday, July 15, 2012

All Babies Sleeping

I was in the kitchen making cookies. Al was watching Curious George and the girls were crawling around and playing on the floor. 
I get done (took me about 10 minutes) and I turn around to find all my children passed out right where they were. 
Its always nice to get all my children to take a nap at the same time.
But its very odd and rare when they all do it, and do it on their own with out me trying. 
It was already after dinner. I put all my children and hoped they would stay asleep all night. Al did sleep all through the night. The girls woke up about an hour later and I had to try to get them to go back to sleep.

2 comments:

Joan Sowards said...

So cute! I love those babies.

Refrigerator Memories said...

OMGosh! I love that they fell asleep on the floor. So funny!