Sunday, July 8, 2012

DBacks Rubber Duck

 Rubber ducky you're the one you make life so much fun, rubber ducky I am fond of you.
My in-laws bought this rubber duck for me while at the Dbacks game we went to a few weeks ago  now. I had seen it in the store window and was admiring it when my mother-in-law said to my father-in-law, "go in there and buy the girl a duck" I love my in-laws!
I've been looking for a professional photo online, or it in an online store to post a good photo of it but I haven't been able to find one. So I had to take my duck for a photo shoot.
Where do you take a rubber duck for a photo shoot? Wind can't blow through its feathers. I decided to take it to the bathroom. In our shower. Now I'm not one who normally bathes with my ducks. If you want your ducks to have a long life it is hard to do so when they are bath duckies.
Word to take care of your duck: after every water time, make sure you squeeze every drop out of the duck that you can. Place duck on a dry towel and make sure it is is a dry place.
This Diamondbacks Rubber Duck is just awesome and makes a wonderful addition to my rubber duck collection. Thank-you my awesome in-laws.

No comments: