Monday, August 19, 2013

the Twins turn TWO

The girls turned two a week ago on the 11th. I didn't know how to make their birthday special. It was a Sunday and we were up in Mesa. So I got them birthday muffins. We also had cake and ice cream after dinner with their cousins. They also got a few gifts- a magnetic drawing pad, a water drawing pad, big girl underpants, and a Little Einestine DVD (which my brothers have decided were missed named and should have been called "little mozart"
They were adorable for church in their new Sunday dresses. I hope they enjoyed their birthdays and that it felt more special than just any other Sunday.

2 comments:

tawney13 said...

Oh how cute they are!! How many minutes apart are they? My sister and I are 3 minutes apart. They are just adorable!

Arizona Girl said...

@tawney13 our girls are also 3 minutes apart.