Tuesday, January 12, 2010

1st Week of Weight Watchers


Well because I'm nursing I have an outrageous number of points. I found it hard to eat all my points. In fact the only day I actually achieved in eating all my points was the one day I made us go out for ice cream to use our weekly points. I don't want to eat stuff-just to eat my points but that is what I feel like I am being told to do. Weight Watchers is surprising easy if 1-you are trying to eat healthy overall anyway, and 2- if you aren't eating fast food. Fast food eat up all your points. If I wanted to I could just eat out every day and then I'd have no problem using all my points, but that would defeat the purpose of doing this in the first place. Anyway, typically when I try to loose weight (no matter the method) I tend to gain weight at first and over time. This last week was no exception for me. On the other hand my husband lost 7 lbs in just a week of Weight Watchers. Typical. Well I'm not giving up. If nothing else I am doing this to help my husband stay on track with it. It is always easier to do something if you aren't doing it alone.
I've started another blog to post recipes and reviews of low point recipes. Check it out: wwptcooking.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish I had more points than I can eat!!! After months and months I am finally at 20 points. Which is hardly anything. I wouldn't want to go back to where I was, but sometimes I think longingly of 30 points.

Ellen said...

I don't think you have to eat all of your points in a given week. I've heard nursing mothers get tons.