Monday, July 25, 2011

4th of July Weekend

 The weekend of the 4th of July my sister's family came down to play. We went to splash time on Saturday morning, and dinner at Denny's that evening. Sunday they came to my ward with me and then instead of going over to my in-laws for dinner, my in-laws joined us at my house. On the fourth, we went to my ward's annual pancake breakfast. The primary children preformed and after breakfast the children rode their trikes, wagons, and bikes. 
In the afternoon we went over my in-laws home for a cook out. Yummy food and then it started to rain. The children played in the rain and got so soaked. When we brought them inside they got to play in their diapers while we dried their clothes. 


Lizzy and Al are so cute, same size and all running around in diapers. Tuesday we went to Bisbee and then my brother-in-law went home. 
My sister and her children stayed a couple more days and then drove with me to Tucson on Thursday. It was fun having them down. We love having visitors. 

No comments: