Monday, February 11, 2013

Designer Darling Round 2

They didn't make any cuts for Round 1. So I am still in. I did get some good feedback and critic. So hopefully that is reflected in my new kit.
This time we were given a story and  two photos as our inspiration.
We were able to make our pallet anything we wanted.
I took inspiration from one of the photos (the pink and purple) and that the story took place in the fall. I decided to created a kit that would be a pink, purple, girly fall kit.
And this is what I came up with...
Sweet Fall
Again you'll have to go to the STS site and the Designer Darling forum to snag my kit. Everything just *clicked* for me while making it. I started Sunday night after getting back from Sunday dinner with my in-laws and finished it about 2AM Arizona time. Because when you're on a creative roll you don't want to go to bed. (And when all your children are in bed, you don't want to waste the time).

STS LINK TO THE DOWNLOAD
{expired}

I hope you like it, Please let me know what you think.

Also please vote for me when the polls open on Thursday!

I will have coordinating freebies all the rest of the week on my other blog
http://scrapingarizonagirl.blogspot.com/

No comments: