Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Teaching "When I am Baptized" Singing Time

The kids knew the song really well because they learned it last year.
I reminded them that the verses' notes go up slowing and then go down slowly (scales) and the notes can be visualized like a rainbow, hence we're talking about a rainbow. And then the chorus' notes jump up and down, like falling rain.
Here are the visuals I used. You can download them by right clicking on them and saving as to your computer. they should download to a printer paper size.
again my visuals are only black and white for printing and coloring yourself. Save your ink.
Verse 1
I like to look for rainbows
whenever there is rain
and ponder on the beauty
of an Earth made clean again.
Chorus
I want my life to be as clean
as Earth right after Rain
I want to be the best I can
and live with God again.

2nd verse
I know when I am baptized
my wrongs are washed away.
and I can be forgiven
and improve myself each day.  
re-use or print twice the chorus visuals. 
 Hope these help someone.
thanks for dropping by.




No comments: