Sunday, January 24, 2010

2nd & 3rd Weeks of Weight Watchers.

Week 2-
As I wrote before I made the goal to eat as many of my points everyday, without going over. I know there is no requirement that I eat all my points everyday. However, I made this goal for two reasons 1- I noticed my milk levels decrease on days when I did not eat at least 3/4 of my daily points 2- It was suggested that I gained weight because I was not eating all my points. I achieved this goal. In fact, once you get eating its hard to stop yourself from going over your points. But maybe it helped. I lost the pound that I gained the first week.
Week 3-
I was very lucky while I was expecting. Already being over weight, I had worried about gaining excess weight. I gained mostly only what I needed, and was basically "pre-baby" weight. Although there was this 5 lbs I fluxuated to the "pre-baby" weight and back up, over the past few months. I couldn't seem to get my weight to go back below that "pre-baby" weight. On top of that none of my pre-baby cloths fit me. For week 3 I lost 3 lbs, finally making my weight go just below that "pre-baby" mark for the first time. Still don't fit into any of my cloths, but seeing that weight again makes me feel like I've made progress. Since I've NEVER had success on any weight program I've been on-this makes me smile.

No comments: