Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Arthur the Aardvark


For years now my family has watched Arthur. It was been a whole family show for a very very long time, even my dad watches it, but maybe that has to do with his love of aardvarks- they are his favorite animal. I don't know what it is about the show that keeps us watching over and over again. There are some episodes that I have probably watched on the upwards of 15 times. My family use to joke that you know you've really made it if you get to be on the Muppet show. Now we all aspire to being on the Arthur show. While living in Utah I could watch Arthur 2 or 3 times a day. In Mesa, it was on only once a day. Down here in Sierra Vista I can watch Arthur 5 times a day in a 24 hour period. Not that I watch it that many times but its cool that if I miss it once I can watch the same episode later (its the same episode for the 24 hours). Today was an episode I had never seen. That's what prompted this post. Arthur is on its 12th season (info came from IMDB.com), and today's episode was from season 6. Makes me wonder how many there episodes from older seasons I've still never seen. You can watch Arthur on your local PBS and PBS kids TV stations.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I have to admit that I watch Arthur too. I think it is great!