Friday, July 31, 2009

Aug Song: Families Can Be Together Forever

Aug. song: Families Can Be Together Forever
I wanted to make this song really simple, especailly since most of the children know, at least the first verse, already.
I found visual helps in the primary chorister box I inherited. I don't know how much I like them, but they are already ready for me.

Most likely I will use them, just because I haven't done anything I think is better. The previous chorister cut these picture out the Ensign and the Children's Friend, so they were nothing fancy, and there is no reason they should be.
The biggest thing that I plan on doing is..... start singing time by having each child draw a picture of their family. Then when we sing the word (in any of its forms) "FAMILY" everyone will hold up their picture of their family.

No comments: