Sunday, November 13, 2011

Figure it out and move on with life

Life doesn't stop. You can't just sit in your house and wait for your children to grow up. There are still things that need to get done and things to go out and do. Life lately has been about finding things that work for me as  a mother of a toddler and twin new born girls.
I am grateful for the double universal car seat stroller that we were given and the Moby wrap that someone gave us. Without those two things I don't think leaving my house I could be functional. 
I meet people all the time who say that they have no idea how I'm doing this, or are in awe that I'm brave enough to leave my house. My answer is almost always something to the effect of "well life doesn't stop, so I had to figure it out and move on with life."

No comments: