Sunday, June 5, 2011

Teaching: Fourth Article of Faith

For June, our song choice is the 4th Article of Faith. Between adding in an extra song, being out of town for summer stuff, being due in Aug/Sep, and trying to teach all the songs before the end of July, we knew we wanted  to make this as simple as possible for us and the children. I still haven't taught the 3rd verse to Praise to the Man. I was all prepared to do it last Sunday, but when it came down to it the children weren't ready. I'm beginning to think that maybe we'll just skip it and only do the first verse.
For the Fourth Article of Faith I typed out the whole thing, with each principle or ordinance on its own page. Then glued a picture from the Friend Coloring pages
Used this one, cut apart, for baptism and for the Laying on of hands for the gift of the Holy Ghost

used this one for Repentance 
I used another picture of Jesus, but this is the only one currently in the Friend. 


No comments: